Supporting farmers to work in groups rather than independently, makes it easier to share knowledge and skills, access markets, funding and new technologies.
It’s easier to management production and traceability of products. It also improves efficiency by reducing duplication of inputs such as poultry units, workers, transport, managers and extension services. Securing the entire value chain from hatching chicks to production and selling reduces risk of spreading diseases and high mortality in flock
Benefits of Kike Cluster Network
- Guaranteed markets for chicken meat and eggs.
- Access to capacity building, training and extension.
- Access to quality and affordable poultry feed, month-
old chicks and vaccines.
- Access to finance and insurance services.
- Traceability of poultry products to ensure food safety.
- Be part of growing network of farmers.